Track Day

How close would you sat that is from lake norman!

The dragstrip is being built right behind the dirt track, across from Lowe's Motor Speedway.

From Lake Norman you can come in the back way... Down Rt.73 to Poplar Tent Rd., etc...

K.

Way to go trempass on the 10.55, it was good to see you post some great numbers. Thanks to all the big dogs at the track it's really cool to see several 10-11.00 cars. Makes for some excitement.Between Banas,Pat Conrad,Clint, and Jim that's a solid group of 11.00-11.50 cars, next time hopefully we can have even more.

Does anyone know who was driving the black vette? Ghall maybe.

Way to go trempass on the 10.55, it was good to see you post some great numbers. Thanks to all the big dogs at the track it's really cool to see several 10-11.00 cars. Makes for some excitement.Between Banas,Pat Conrad,Clint, and Jim that's a solid group of 11.00-11.50 cars, next time hopefully we can have even more.

Does anyone know who was driving the black vette? Ghall maybe.

I never did get to see Pat or Conrad run... How did they both do?? Someone said that Pat was running true radials with 12-sec. passes while he loaned his slicks to another car?? We're were parked right next to Conrad but I never got to talk to him about his passes.

Geoff Hall was driving the C-6 vette.

K.

I never did get to see Pat or Conrad run... How did they both do?? Someone said that Pat was running true radials with 12-sec. passes while he loaned his slicks to another car?? We're were parked right next to Conrad but I never got to talk to him about his passes.

Geoff Hall was driving the C-6 vette.

K.

i ran a very high 12 second pass with the street tires @ 15 psi of boost and the car was shifting @ 45-4600 rpms due to it floating the valves cause the springs are stock 80lbs with a 200/200 cam and 1.65 roller rockers. I actually was not gonna run it. but hell for the price to run a was too good to pass up since i don't run the 1/4 track much.

Pat Broughton

Scanmaster

hey Pat, you located that old scanmaster yet. We talked at Rockingham,i own the white T-Type that was in need of a scanmaster to monitor for knock mostly.
Thanks
Chuck

hey Pat, you located that old scanmaster yet. We talked at Rockingham,i own the white T-Type that was in need of a scanmaster to monitor for knock mostly.
Thanks
Chuck

hey chuck

I have not looked for it yet. (i have been working late and gotta head cold from being out in the cold air at the track) i know that i have it in the attic in the garage. i will locate it tonite and holler back at ya

call me later on tonite @ (336) 736-1165

thanks pat broughton

The dragstrip is being built right behind the dirt track, across from Lowe's Motor Speedway.

From Lake Norman you can come in the back way... Down Rt.73 to Poplar Tent Rd., etc...

K.

I was thinking more like how much time would it take. Im not to familiar with that area.
thanks

just wondering, but why keep this up as a sticky? the thread is over 1.69742957984 years old.

PS: your getting to be a slacker Shane. :biggrin: