Track Day

HAAHAHHAHAHAHA---I think i will drive the vette and make some passes with it---K. and Steve--what time do you guys plan on getting there??????

Geoff

Breakfast is @ 9am in Monroe. An hour to eat, and another hour or so to get to the track. Add in the unexpected and tardiness... ;)

You'll be there first... :biggrin:

Check you PM's... K.

Breakfast is @ 9am in Monroe. An hour to eat, and another hour or so to get to the track. Add in the unexpected and tardiness... ;)

You'll be there first... :biggrin:

Check you PM's... K.

so where is the tentative place for breakfast fo r the other that might want to join you guys. if thats ok?

just checking to see if everything is still on for sat. it is supposed to be cold. everybody better dress warm. anyhow it will be good boost making weather. oh pat, read your comment in the other forum," the wife not letting me out of the house thing" your a funny funny man that is why i shall kill you last! just kidding i need you to help me get my car running first!

everything looks good for tomorrow except the cold weather. I just put the heater in the trailer so we have heat. we are meeting @ the golden coral on hwy 74 in monroe @ 9am.

Jim I just hit K. up on the radio he said no not yet.

Steve T.

oh pat, read your comment in the other forum," the wife not letting me out of the house thing" your a funny funny man that is why i shall kill you last! just kidding i need you to help me get my car running first!

:biggrin: being single is great :biggrin:

Thanks for the picture, Sam. That was my first time at Rockingham and I had a great time.

Guys,
Great day! Sully, thanks for getting us organized. I heard several racers say, "What's with all the GNs?" The track had a great turnout. Maybe I can get a 10 second time slip next time.
Conrad

ps...this was my very first 1/4 mile run of my 60 year life! What fun!!!

hey guys it was nice seeing yall again, i need to hurry up and get mine running. conrad where were you at i didnt see you, how was juggtown cafe for all who went?

hey guys it was nice seeing yall again, i need to hurry up and get mine running. conrad where were you at i didnt see you, how was juggtown cafe for all who went?

It was just me and clint and my buddy dennis that went to the jug town. man it was great too!

damn i didn't get a pic :frown:

Sorry I couldn't make it this time :frown: My son's in a marching band and he had to play at a football game Friday night, so yesterday was time spent getting him and doing things with him.

Hopefully I'll see some of you at Cheryl's holiday GTG in two weeks.