Track Day

I had a great time at the Rock Saturday. posted my best ever 1/4 mile time of 12.92 :) thanks for the help and advice from Clint, Patrick, Keith, and Jim.Will have to do this again sometime. had lots of fun. BTW, great pics. Just noticed you got a video of 1 of my runs Jim. I spun bad, but passed him on the other end...... gotta love that booost.

Corporate IT has photobucket blocked...:mad: I'll have to look from the house.

Great time... Slightly cold... ;)

And Yes... I do take the blame for those awful hamburgers!! Next time I'm not buying the cheap brand from Wally World... :D

K.

I wouldn't know anything about those awful hamburgers..........

I wouldn't know anything about those awful hamburgers..........
if you were not so stuck up & came down about 150' you could have found out just how bad the beef heart burgers were. everybody knew there was lots of free food for Buick supporters down our way.

if you were not so stuck up & came down about 150' you could have found out just how bad the beef heart burgers were. everybody knew there was lots of free food for Buick supporters down our way.

You'd been able to pass on the awful burgers... But not my homemade pumpkin pie... :biggrin:

K.

You'd been able to pass on the awful burgers... But not my homemade pumpkin pie... :biggrin:

K.

Explain homemade:eek: --seemed to be the big question of the day.

TurboIndian----great explanation on how to get one of those awful burgers:p

Geoff

I was not stuck-up . I walked down there and talked to ya for a bit while you were beating on the waste gate puck arm and metal tang. I made it a point to walk around and speak to everybody that was there with a buick/turbobuick powered cars.

But anyhow i was only picking with ya.

I was not stuck-up . I walked down there and talked to ya for a bit while you were beating on the waste gate puck arm and metal tang. I made it a point to walk around and speak to everybody that was there with a buick/turbobuick powered cars.

You spoke to me. But I had to go over to you. :biggrin:

I was not stuck-up . I walked down there and talked to ya for a bit while you were beating on the waste gate puck arm and metal tang. I made it a point to walk around and speak to everybody that was there with a Buick/turbobuick powered cars.

I forgot you came down. like I told Clit when ever we are @ the track & there is food yall are more than welcome to come join us. if you don't get an official invite it's because we get to busy, so just invite yourself.

Clint, i need a acc ball for my PM, can you get a hold of 1 for me? you can PM me if you want to. thanks

I forgot you came down. like I told Clint when ever we are @ the track & there is food yall are more than welcome to come join us. if you don't get an official invite it's because we get to busy, so just invite yourself.

it's all good in the hood. like i stated up above i was only picking with ya.

Next year I predict our "Thanksgiving" track get-together will be in Concord... :cool:

K.