You can type here any text you want

Track meet on Friday or Saturday night?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
No wheel stud yet, but just wondering if my slick is ready Jackson?? :confused: :) :)

Might be able to come on Friday. Late though.:(

Originally posted by TurboV6
The 21th and the 22th. Who's going?

I'll be there :D No car though :( :(

The Camaro convertable we rented in Maui only has a V6 (and not a buick V6 either) ;) I might check out the Maui Raceway Park and see if this thing can turn a 16 second 1/4 mile :rolleyes:

Geoff,
I goofed on that post if you need the 2-1/8" studs call me
-Rob
Friday looks good. BBQ there?

BBQchicken Teribeef, rice(the edible kind) what about potato-mac salad

i think maui raceway park is closed till feb. or march heard from a friend who races on maui...dunno why especially since theyre not doing anything to the track so ive heard....maybe they wanna be like NHRA and close during christmas time and reopen during spring....strange....just one of those things i guess

So who's going Friday night?

Clayton is going to meet some of the guys there Friday night....

Re: So who's going Friday night?

Clayton is going to meet some of the guys there Friday night....

Yup, I'll be there. Hope some of you guys are going to make it as well.

I'm trying to rent a car that will at least be respectable when I run it down the track. What the hell, I'm payng the $6 anyways :D

Hey Clayton go check out Ferrari rentals they have alot of exotic cars there for rent. Go and rent a Lamborgini Contach, or a Dodge Viper! :D :D

Hey Clayton go check out Ferrari rentals they have alot of exotic cars there for rent. Go and rent a Lamborgini Contach, or a Dodge Viper! :D :D

Yea! Get one of those:cool: And I'll race you;) :D I'll be there with Gay (GN Owner) and maybe Steve (GN Steve) :)

I hope to be there.... but I might get stuck @ work...AGAIN :rolleyes: :( If not I'll be there probably no food though maybe the next time. BIG Barbeque! Clay call me and remind me to bring the wheel studs! or I can hook up with someone else maybe GNSteve and he can bring them down for you to check out!

Back