Track Vid.

Car looks good. Little more boost and some more alky and you should be in the high 10's.

Good Luck with it.

Thanks for the replies guys,

The car still has a bone stock rear in it,stock axles,studs,still has crappy u-joints in it.So i have just been taking it easy off the line.0 boost launches.I think with a decent launch,(Has HR Bar and lowers) It will run in the 10's just as it sits.

On that run Directscan showed the car went very lean around 117-118 mph and the 02's dipped into the 680's for a bit hit about 7*KR and the car nosed over some.Normally I am running 730-740 at the end of a pass.So next time I am going to throw a little fuel into the chip and bump the alky a bit(smc single nozzle).But before I turn the boost up at all,I am going to have to step up from the 55's that are in the car now and get an actual alky chip burned,I am still running on my old street chip that was burned for a different combo(But still seems to work awesome).

Also,the car has no bar in it,And I dont have any plans for one.Its just a fun street car that makes an occasional blast down the track.. :biggrin:

Here is a pic of my baby!!!

Nice looking car! Don't under estimate the 55's. My Wh1 went 10.60's @ 128mph on a set of 55's with no alky. It also cut 1.4X 60's with a 150k mile completly stock rear!

Steve said:
Nice looking car! Don't under estimate the 55's. My Wh1 went 10.60's @ 128mph on a set of 55's with no alky. It also cut 1.4X 60's with a 150k mile completly stock rear!

Steve,

Thanks for the compliment...I think with the Wh1 Red had a ton of fuel in the chip and the double pumpers definatley helped also.. :D

I think 55's are one of the best Injectors out there,In my last car I ran 10.6x@127 on them with no alky.

I am going to have TurboTweak do a chip for the car,Throw some more fuel in on the top end and all should be good.

Thanks to everyone else for the compliments also.