You can type here any text you want

Training seminars / video tapes

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

BOWTIETILLIDIE

I haven't been around for quite a while , but the last I heard there was suppose to be some training in the works in the form of seminar of video tapes . Craig seemed to like it than kinda
backed off . Has anything ever happened along these lines.
Still interested still waiting :confused:

I put FAST in contact with a company that does Training Video's.
Post if you would be intrested. This will give FAST an idea if this is worth pursuing.

Originally posted by berrelauto
I thought this was something that a lot of FAST tuners were interested in?
Count me in - I have been waiting. They just do not want to spend the $$- or we are all expected to make sense out of their manual. I speak for myself when I say - many of us are not computerbuffs. But- that is not to say we do not want to learn the system so we can make intelligent adjustments. I have meet some people at the tract who have no idea how the thing works. It was set up by someone else and they just let it run - that is no fun for me. I have had guys willingly adjust mine, but- when there are gone- I am back to trial and error. It sucks actually, cause I really like the thing. It gives me alot of info. Larry

fast video.

count me in as well, i am completely green with tuning the fast system. some sort of instructional video could psiibly help save this car from disaster.

Back