You can type here any text you want

Tranny Fluid changes

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IrvJr

Attn Florida Turbo Buick owners.

I will again be doing transmission fluid changes, i was able to get a machine again til i acquire my own.
What it does is connect to your cooler lines and runs in circuit with your transmission cooler. It efficiently changes 99 % of your fluid without dropping the pan or spilling a drop of fluid on your arm. The machine is run by YOUR tranny pump so no extra pressure on the seals and NO oil starvation because it supplies new fluid as the old is pumped out. The whole process takes 15 minutes tops.

The basic charge is $50, i will provide Dex 3 and dispose of the old.

The premium service is $70, it is the same as above but uses a 50/50 mix of Dex 3 and Chevron Torque fluid.

You can email me at IrvJr@earthlink.net

Thank You
Scott Irvin

IrvJr@earthlink.net

It still does to be changed. I believe it is recommended at 30,000 miles. But i dont do that, that is the fun you get to do on your own or take it some where and have it done.
This is more like preventive maintenance.

Scott

You havent been using this on the 4 previous transmissions you had..just wondering ;)

Actually i did, but they went bad because i put in used ones instead of spending the money on a good one. But my truck has 144,000 miles, you didnt mention that did ya. ;) :D

Scott

Back