Trans AM is SOLD ! Looking for a GN now

sshoureas

I sold my car on eBay and now looking for an 86/87 Grand National. T-Top cars preferred but not mandatory. A CLEAN undercarriage is a must though and no rust issues. Cars considered between 12 and 20K. I have one in mind but would like to see others. I'm in Ohio.

I have a heavily optioned T-top 87 GN with 62k miles and FLAWLESS brand new show quality paint. BONE stock never been touched except for brakes, tires, fluids, battery, exhaust, and paint. Price is $22k/obo and I'm in Wisconsin.

Gino 414.732.4824 cell

I have a heavily optioned T-top 87 GN with 62k miles and FLAWLESS brand new show quality paint. BONE stock never been touched except for brakes, tires, fluids, battery, exhaust, and paint. Price is $22k/obo and I'm in Wisconsin.

Gino 414.732.4824 cell

kirban 2 cents worth

Point of interest in the cars you list....do you realize the SAME person who did the original prototype GN for Buick including the turbo power 6 logo, also did for Toyota in 1989....the oval with the L that is on your Lexus and every Lexus you see on the road today

true fact.....Molly Designs did both.....

kirbanperformance.com

denniskirban@yahoo.com

Also did the color scheme for Yamahas bikes...

Sorry, but what does this have to do with my thread ? BTW, I hate Toyotas and everything Toyota stands for .. while I'm at it I'll throw Walmart under the bus too... Now, back to my thread. I have a couple good leads but nothing in my driveway yet. Thanks

kirban 2 cents worth

Point of interest in the cars you list....do you realize the SAME person who did the original prototype GN for Buick including the turbo power 6 logo, also did for Toyota in 1989....the oval with the L that is on your Lexus and every Lexus you see on the road today

true fact.....Molly Designs did both.....

kirbanperformance.com

denniskirban@yahoo.com

Also did the color scheme for Yamahas bikes...

Sorry, but what does this have to do with my thread ? BTW, I hate Toyotas and everything Toyota stands for .. while I'm at it I'll throw Walmart under the bus too... Now, back to my thread. I have a couple good leads but nothing in my driveway yet. Thanks

Probably has nothing to do with your post, but some of like to read little tidbits of information like this where ever they pop up. Besides that it didn't detract from your original post. Relax, have a nice day,

Sorry, a little touchy over the whole Toyota thing with the news about Pontiac yesterday .It's a shame "Americans" choose to support Asians over fellow Americans ... this is another sad day in our history. Seems like with the choice many Americans made last November we've got only more and more of the same coming ....sad, sad, sad.

Self Edit.

any original docs and paperwork to go with the car ?

I have the title history from new. Car was originally purchased in Florida and sold up here in Wisconsin back in 1994. I purchased the car from a 72 year old man, he was the third owner and had the car 14 years. I don't think he drove the car but a few thousand miles in that time. He told me he just drove it to local car shows. I purchased the car in 08 and have stuck a ton of money into it to get it where it is now. I also have the original owners manual for the car, but unfortunately no window sticker. I even have the original Goodyear Eagle GT tires that will go with the sale. I don't have this car advertised for sale anywhere yet, and there are a *lot* more details about the car. If you're interested, give me a call. Here are a couple pics from 2 weeks ago. Please note I chose not to re-install the emblems or bodyside moldings after the paint, I like the clean black look. They are also included with the sale incase the new owner would want to re-install.

Dennis, thanks for the tid-bit of info! very interesting!

Regards, Gino

Enjoy the pics everyone.

DSC02649.jpg

DSC02648.jpg

DSC02644.jpg