Trans Not shifting and No Reverse!!??

BlackRob91

My TTA has been sitting in the garage for a while because I had no time to work on it, I finally start it today and the car will seem to go into drive ok but wont shift, I put it into reverse and nothing it nudges a little like it wants to move but doesnt. Then I check the tranny fluids and low and behold its low, Im going to fill it with a couple quarts to see what happens but something tells me something else is wrong with the tranny because I believe a filled it before with fluids. After the whole winter and some of summer after moving the car out the garage i see tranny fluid under the car so I dont know whats wrong?

Attachments

• IMG_0009.jpg
    IMG_0009.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 71
Can someone post a diagram of TTA tranny and lines? the trans oil has to be leaking from somewhere on the lines probably Im thinking>?:rolleyes:

Normally when a vehicle sets for a long period. The fluid in the TC/TorqueConverter drains back into the Pan and raises the level above the Pan rail gasket. This can cause a leaks at TV cable seal, Dipstick tube seal, Shift Shaft seal, Front TC seal or Rear Yoke seal, Speedo O-ring seals.