Transmission Cooler Mounting Kit

gordyzx9r

Lots of people are always asking about the best place to mount a transmission cooler and how to do it...

Some people make their own DIY brackets, others like me just do some creative sewing with zip ties.

But it would be nice to have a kit that secures it that can be used by people that use a SMIC or a FMIC.

Lots of people are always asking about the best place to mount a transmission cooler and how to do it...

Some people make their own DIY brackets, others like me just do some creative sewing with zip ties.

But it would be nice to have a kit that secures it that can be used by people that use a SMIC or a FMIC.

This would be a job for coach to tackle!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How about a horizontal/angled type of mount that places the cooler in the space located ahead of the front wheels?

How about a horizontal/angled type of mount that places the cooler in the space located ahead of the front wheels?

There's no airflow in that location.

Best place is in front of the radiator, with the second best being flat-mounted under the floorpan somewhere. The all-purpose brackets that ship with most coolers can be trimmed to accommodate those locations in ten minutes.