Transmission line routing

1984 t-type

Murphy's Law
So im going back to the stock style metal transmission lines and cant figure out for the life how they route or what needs to come off to get them routed. Any help and pics would be appreciated.

Thanks

transcoolinglines.jpg

I saw a picture similar to that one online but still cant figure it out. Do i have to remove anything ? Already removed the downpipe thinking that would help but it didnt.

So does anyone know if i need to remove anything to get these lines on ? Have not messed with it in a couple days but i was struggling to get them on. Lines are stainless reproductions from Inline Tube.

I ended up getting rid of the stainless steel transmission lines I bought & just installed regular steel lines as the stainless needed some tweaking and are difficult if not impossible to bend where as the regular steel lines went on easy peasy. Didn't have to remove down pipe or anything else in the process

Finally got the lines on, what a pain in the ass these stainless steel lines were ! May not have been totally necessary but for me I had to remove the crossover pipe and oil filter to get them in without bending them up too much. If I had to do it again I would just go with the standard steel lines.