Resize of IMGP1597-1.JPG
    97.9 KB · Views: 449
  • Resize of Resize of Resize of IMGP2828.JPG
    Resize of Resize of Resize of IMGP2828.JPG
    107 KB · Views: 451
  • Resize of Resize of IMGP2826.JPG
    Resize of Resize of IMGP2826.JPG
    105.5 KB · Views: 444
The bright side is no gators got washed into the pool.

Was that Hail or just wind that did that?

The bright side is no gators got washed into the pool.

Was that Hail or just wind that did that?

Yeah, Swamp pool may attract some gators now. :p

No hail just a lot of wind and rain for 2 days. Slowest storm ever. :mad:

It was worse than a catagory 1. At least a hurricane is done after a few hours.

I do see a strange yellow orb in the sky right now...might have to unmask the buick, take it out and investigate....oh wait the street is flooded out and im pretty much trapped inside the subdivision:frown:

Time to throw a house cleanin party Rob, grill some shrimp, drink a couple of cold ones...i'll be there around noon:biggrin:

Mike

Cold one's involved I will be there by noon:biggrin:

All kidding aside, I wish ya all the best in the clean up guys:wink:

My mom and dad and my sister and her fam just weathered, it they were swimming in the front yards. Even some minivans had the roofs nearly covered.

This is in Palm Bay just a mile or 2 from my mom and dad's place.

Attachments

• 2781521733_c9bb8950db_b.jpg
    2781521733_c9bb8950db_b.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 368
What a mess! Did you get a lot of flooding? All the cars OK???

There was flooding in some areas. I'm six blocks from the ocean, but am 18 feet above sea level..one of the highest on the island. So no flooding near my house.

I've got some oceanfont condos and one of my tenants called and said he thinks he mopped up about a 1000lbs of water. Another tenant at a house said there was a leak in the downstairs bathroom. :confused: Wind driven rain finds leaks.

I built a new office 4 years ago 3 blocks fom the ocean. All up to current hurricane codes.

ServPro will be there tomorrow. To the tune of $3k. :(

Screw It..Lets Party!! :p

There was flooding in some areas. I'm six blocks from the ocean, but am 18 feet above sea level..one of the highest on the island. So no flooding near my house.

I've got some oceanfont condos and one of my tenants called and said he thinks he mopped up about a 1000lbs of water. Another tenant at a house said there was a leak in the downstairs bathroom. :confused: Wind driven rain finds leaks.

I built a new office 4 years ago 3 blocks fom the ocean. All up to current hurricane codes.

ServPro will be there tomorrow. To the tune of $3k. :(

Screw It..Lets Party!! :p

Damn don't tell my wife you are 6 blks from the Ocean or you will have a few new house guests for vacation:p

ocala

i am here in ocala we have a few flooded areas molstly where there were lakes and ponds i got in the truck and went to play in my moms neighborhood its got like 3 feet over the road it was kinda fun

Damn don't tell my wife you are 6 blks from the Ocean or you will have a few new house guests for vacation:p

I'm sick of the ocean.

I'm moving to Asheville and open a Brewery! :cool:

Mark, the cars are OK. Thanks! BUT I had to put the Chevelle under cover under the carport and now there are small bubbles in the paint on the front drivers fender. :mad: Its like the wind drove moisture through the paint!

FOR SALE! :D

Attachments

• IMGP2697.jpg
    IMGP2697.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 315
I'll take some excessive rain every few years over snow any day...

My wife is from Iowa and just yesterday we were comparing rain vs snow.

I've been in both and think that wind driven rain is worse cuz of the damage it does to the inside of your home and business. Winter storms are more brutal for day in day out living tho. IMO.

People in other states may not recognize that it doesn't take a flood to do damage.

That was the whole purpose of the thread to show outside and inside damage from a tropical storm that didn't flood my area. :)

My wife is from Iowa and just yesterday we were comparing rain vs snow.

I've been in both and think that wind driven rain is worse cuz of the damage it does to the inside of your home and business. Winter storms are more brutal for day in day out living tho. IMO.

People in other states may not recognize that it doesn't take a flood to do damage.

That was the whole purpose of the thread to show outside and inside damage from a tropical storm that didn't flood my area. :)

Cool a midwest girl:biggrin: I have a salesman in Iowa, Decorah to be exact.