You can type here any text you want

Truck arms - check this out!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
That looks great, and seems like it would work. Searched around on the site and couldnt find a price. Im assuming you have to call to get a quite. No modifications necessary? I think if its about $1500-2000 it would be worth it.

Sent from my iPhone using Turbo Buick

Looks like it would really limit your exhaust options. I also wonder how ground clearance would be.

David

I think I saw it for around $1100 in their catalog. Exhaust would be an issue. You would have to have something custom built for this unfortunately.

This design is used in Nascar as well as off road trucks. It was also used in most 60's GM 1/2 ton trucks and if set up right will do quite a bit for weight transfer.;) If you want some input on how well they work on weight transfer PM dr_frankenstein and ask him. Took a while for me to talk him into it for his Luv but it pulls the front tires off the ground now.:D

This design is used in Nascar as well as off road trucks. It was also used in most 60's GM 1/2 ton trucks and if set up right will do quite a bit for weight transfer.;) If you want some input on how well they work on weight transfer PM dr_frankenstein and ask him. Took a while for me to talk him into it for his Luv but it pulls the front tires off the ground now.:D

Are you saying you run something like this? You have exhaust problems?

68-72 chevy c-10 pickup trucks and 2011-2013 dodge ram trucks have these from the factory.

68-72 chevy c-10 pickup trucks and 2011-2013 dodge ram trucks have these from the factory.

63-72 Chevy is what these are based on, and all i can find on the newer Ram trucks is that they have a 4 link with a panhard bar...

Back