Tshirts Complete!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Needed race cars on the front thats what people come to see, wheels up and fast times,not the rich people's GNX. Can we get one with Shanes car,Bob's car,Wills car,Freemans car. Thanks Just my 2cents

Thats IS NOT all that people come to see. They will see wheels up and fast times. Some of the cars on the shirt are vendors that WILL be in attendance in March. Several of the names you mentioned will not be attending.. Racing is only part of the event.

can you pm me a total

i'll need (2) xl black of course tshirts with shipping :) how will you be shipping? usps priority? pay pal waiting;) thanks alex

I dont have the whole order. They'll be available at the track. I do have plenty of most sizes if someone doesnt want to wait or isnt going to be attending.

Jay, will see you at the track and purchase a few. Thanks Jr

I would like to pay with pay-pal also. Can I get a addy or pm to send order and funds to?

We will post the Pay Pal address soon.

We are trying to figure the best way to ship these, or should I say the cheapest way...

We discussed the new flat box fee, and I think that would work good for anyone that wants more than one, but a little much for 1 so....

Got to get some shipping supplies and will try to post up the shipping prices today with the pay pal address!

TIA

We will post the Pay Pal address soon.

We are trying to figure the best way to ship these, or should I say the cheapest way...

We discussed the new flat box fee, and I think that would work good for anyone that wants more than one, but a little much for 1 so....

Got to get some shipping supplies and will try to post up the shipping prices today with the pay pal address!

TIA
Go to wal mart and buy the large bubble wrap envelopes and you can ship as many as three shirts per envelope!! Or even the tyvek looking ones will work fine too.

Very easy to ship and cheap using your local Post Office!

The "Flat rate" boxes are a waste of money if your not shipping completely accross the country or packing them completely full..

Sw.

Scot W is correct. The tyvek bags are great. I get 4-5 football jerseys in one of them all the time. They are hard ass hell to tear or puncture. You can ship probably 6-8 in one of those easy, or just 1 at a time.

Thanks
Coach

Beings that you can get priority mail boxes for free from the USPS, its cheaper I think in the long run to just ship priority mail. We can ship one in a small PM box and more than 1, we can go to the flat rate box and probably fit 4-5 in there.

Beings that you can get priority mail boxes for free from the USPS, its cheaper I think in the long run to just ship priority mail. We can ship one in a small PM box and more than 1, we can go to the flat rate box and probably fit 4-5 in there.
TRUST me your really not getting those boxes free!! LOL Yeah they give them to you free but you pay for it when it ships. The postal guy at our local office told me right to my face they are not worth it UNLESS you ship completely accross the country and fill them up!! ;) And I gurantee that you can ship 4-6 shirts cheaper in a Tyvek envelope (Priority)and a delivery confirmation number than in those flat rate boxes!!

I'm at the post office every single day and have tried it all, just trying to help thats all... Have at it....

SW.

Needed race cars on the front thats what people come to see, wheels up and fast times,not the rich people's GNX. Can we get one with Shanes car,Bob's car,Wills car,Freemans car. Thanks Just my 2cents

Rich people's GNX? I'm a SMSgt in the Air Force. WOW! Didn't know just owning a GNX classified me as rich! :cool: My two cents went toward the purchase of the car, it was not willed to me. :biggrin:

(Photo of my GNX is what was used for T-Shirt)

Status
Not open for further replies.