Tshirts Complete!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sydwyndr

Admin
Staff member
Shirts / Sweatshirts are in stock and are ready to ship. Sizes are from small to XXL. They are $15 for T's and $20 for sweats plus shipping. There are plenty in stock. Here is an example of the print (bad quality due to camera phone). They look Awesome in person.

Thanks again to Mike Casteel:cool:

Attachments

• IMG00053-20100226-1951.jpg
    IMG00053-20100226-1951.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 728
didnt take that pic. I will have more detailed pics of both front and back on Monday

Clint,
I am sure i missed it somewhere, but where do we order them from?

Geoff

Those shirts are awesome ready for one shirt and one sweater.Sign me up and what colors are the sweater gonna be?

Orders

Shirts will be available to order from Bigwood Racing. Once I touch base with Jay we will start the ball rolling.

I suprised you don't have bigger sizes I know Shane does take a xxl. And what brand shirts did you use I want to know if they will get smaller when washed. Just wanted to know if a xxl will work for me.

Shirts are available thru BWR if anyone is interested, just give Jay a call and he will get them right out to you...

Big Wood Racing
1(919)207-0677

So what do the shirts look like in the back,and are there any other colors?

Thanks,
Eric

I dont have the whole order. They'll be available at the track. I do have plenty of most sizes if someone doesnt want to wait or isnt going to be attending.

Needed race cars on the front thats what people come to see, wheels up and fast times,not the rich people's GNX. Can we get one with Shanes car,Bob's car,Wills car,Freemans car. Thanks Just my 2cents

Status
Not open for further replies.