TSM Rule Discussion

Just list all your parts and they'll make rules to make sure you cant run ;)

Just say you really like the GTQ70 and GN1 aluminum heads and watch them be outlawed :D

Since these cars are street cars, how about a 25-30 minute drive around the hosting town.

chris said:
Since these cars are street cars, how about a 25-30 minute drive around the hosting town.

Since these are expensive engines and cars, how about we skip the ride around town for a next to zero $$ payout, the last thing I will do is put more wear on the car.

No need for more complex rules.

Ted A. said:
Since these are expensive engines and cars, how about we skip the ride around town for a next to zero $$ payout, the last thing I will do is put more wear on the car.

No need for more complex rules.

Ted,
Im totaly with ya on this :wink:

top gun said:
Glad to see you are back in action Louie! Are you ready for a spanking at Reynolds? :eek: :D

Dont u start with me! :mad:

Im sure both of your cars can spank me, but its the 2-Bo car that im terified of.. That one just give me the hebie jeebies!

The little car not so much. :eek:

XOXO

top gun said:
Maybe the oil downs and flying drive shafts would happen on the cruise and not on the track.

>>> You are so right Dave. Track officials getting soaked with fluids, DS's on I65..........Jeez, whats next ;) :)

JRSGN said:
>>> You are so right Dave. Track officials getting soaked with fluids, DS's on I65..........Jeez, whats next ;) :)

After hearing about all of these blunders from a certain TSM racer the NHRA and SFI are looking into changing the rules for 2007. New items on the plate are dual drive shaft loops for Buick G bodies, 20 quart engine and trans diaper, the starter must stand in the tower and spectators must all carry fire extinguisher.

I dont think 20 quart will catch those pesky Buick leaks.. need a whole car diaper with some of these cars and their owners :D