TSM Rule Discussion

If it aint leaking...it aint a Buick :)
At our local track (Moroso), anything running lower than 10. sec. it is now mandatory to have and engine diaper. :confused:

Bring the new proposed rules...I think those two (Scott and Lonnie) are doing a great job ! What's the saying "KISS" Keep it Simple...

Lou, welcome back ! :D

I say, limit the head clamps and extra bolts. That will leave the headgasket as the final limiter. ;) Then you shouldn't see many oil downs.. :biggrin:

Headgaskets who runs headgaskets you cant blow what you aint got ;) . I like nitrogen seal fire rings the best its a pain to use em though :tongue: . I think the **** is hold the tsm cars back a bit .My opinion is theres always ppl the push the envelope if you dont allow ppl to inovate and make new better things our cars will not evolve . The thing is a few years ago ppl though you couldnt go low nines with a stock block now its more and more common if you stop ppl from making new inovations we all lose in the long run . I think there will be a few 8 second 109 very soon and ppl might change there minds just my honest opinion.Laz

I would like to see the weight dropped in the class. 3550# for a 109 vs. 3400# for a 3.8 stage motor in TSE doesn't make a bit of sense to me.

I'd like to see the Champion intakes legalized, along with fiberglass/CF hoods/decklids. I'd also like to see the weight come down a bit, and maybe a little more agressive turbo size.

Some favorable rule changes might just be enough for me to take my shortblock off the sale pages, and try and make Roy and Laz sweat a bit down here ;) Can't have you guys running the whole South Florida show, you know...

I also second the cruise idea. There are supposed to be street cars, lets prove it. Hell, I know mine will get plenty of street time anyway, whats another 25 or 30 miles? :)

Question

I am concidering entering this Rule. My Car has the RAZOR Alky on it. My question is can I still enter this rule and be trusted that when I run the Car without using the Alcohol, the ET`s are registered?
I mean you can see the Tank emply if it has to be checked by a Judge!!!

Thanks
Joe

Richie's car we used a plug on the line and a cap on the nozzle. Everytime you race the car its always subject to weight and tech.

He ran 9.6@140. Friday night with C16 and alky :eek:

Julio

Daaaauuuummm !

Richie's car we used a plug on the line and a cap on the nozzle. Everytime you race the car its always subject to weight and tech.

He ran 9.6@140. Friday night with C16 and alky :eek:

Julio

He musta've fixed the leak he had at Reynolds. That his fastest pass EVER if I am not mistaking. Way to go Richie.

Getting too close for comfort:eek:

He musta've fixed the leak he had at Reynolds. That his fastest pass EVER if I am not mistaking. Way to go Richie.

Getting too close for comfort:eek:

Roy,
That was at Reynolds when you guys were snuggling under the rear of BOOST !!!:D

Don

Since these cars are street cars, how about a 25-30 minute drive around the hosting town.

Fine with me, but the payouts better be enough to cover the gas and ticket costs for driving on slicks...:cool:

Why not just change the name to Turbo Strip Modified and all the bleeding will end. :cool: