You can type here any text you want

Tso 8.103 @ 172.33

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
right on the edge. nice, btw, how much was that GoPro camera?

Now that was awesome :D

Car ran straight as an arrow :cool:

It was around $325.00 with a 16G SD card and a roll bar mount plus about every other mounting option under the sun. I used the suction cup mount and attached it to the rear window. Pretty cool little camera.

The car spun after the 60', it was only a 5.27 660' at 137.8 There is no question with the boost where it was at that somebody is going to run 7's with stock heads soon.

It was around $325.00 with a 16G SD card and a roll bar mount plus about every other mounting option under the sun. I used the suction cup mount and attached it to the rear window. Pretty cool little camera.

The car spun after the 60', it was only a 5.27 660' at 137.8 There is no question with the boost where it was at that somebody is going to run 7's with stock heads soon.
u got that link? cant seem to find the site. thnx

u got that link? cant seem to find the site. thnx

Make sure you point the camera forward. I want to see the frontal view when you go into the woods:eek:

Congrats Ted, your car is rollin'! That is a pretty cool view, car looked like it was on a mission!:cool:

The sound clip seems a little out of sync with the video. It's right on my end here, but for whatever reason youtube must have screwed it up.... Oh well.

Back