You can type here any text you want

TSO top end...proven 8 second combo!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

EightSecV6

MDBL
Includes:
-Champion 14 bolt GN1R cnc heads with titanium retainers, stainless valves and solid roller springs, heads set up for loc wires, never damaged, never cracked, never repaired.
-Comp custom grind solid roller and thrust plate
-Comp 5/16 pushrods and roller lifters (4.1 deck height)
-T&D rockers, the good ones! 2 rockers on individual shafts
-CAS sheet metal aluminum intake for on-center, polished and completely revamped to FIT perfectly.
12 passes on everything since fresh (except lifters), car went 8.69@158 at 3410#, I'll even throw in a pair of "8 second club" valve covers for the asking price!

$4200

Bill, would you sell just the T&D rockers, if so how much? pm me please

Steve

What are the flow numbers? These are NOT stage heads, right? What are the cam specs? If you have to split everything up interested in them.

BTW your PM box is full.

Thanks,
Nick

EightSecV6 said:
I really want to sell the whole package as a unit.
Thanks

Hey Bill

If you do split things up I'm interested in the intake. I believe Red spoke to you about it on the phone.

Thanks

EightSecV6 said:
I really want to sell the whole package as a unit.
Thanks

well, thats cool. but if you decide too split it up, please put me 1st inline for the rockers! very interested. also, do you know the part number for those?

thanks
Steve

Walker231T said:
Hey Bill

If you do split things up I'm interested in the intake. I believe Red spoke to you about it on the phone.

Thanks

I would sell you the intake since you inquired about it prior to me listing the entire package and I would just deduct that from the rest!

I dont know the part #s for the rockers but they are 1.65

To sweeten the deal.......I will throw in the Stainless headers and crossover with the illegally sideways mounted T5 flanged turbo mount for an add'l $500!

Back