You can type here any text you want

TT 95 6.0 chip testing video

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

norbs

Classic fast, XFI, SPortsman & MS3 programming
Was out playing with the car a bit. Throttle response still needs a bit of tweaking, but closed loop idle is hard to get real snappy. The a/f is pretty steady, but the idle rpm high, helping out. This is 95 msd injectors and running at 1.5 ms idle.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HP5G4A-Gi5U[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ka9-fWSQ6Ug[/YOUTUBE]

I am not real happy it, the gauges are blinding, I built it, they are autometer digital gauges, but again they are too bright and no way to tune them down.

Thanks, it was alot of wiring to install.

I would put a potentiometer on the wire that supplies the 12 volts to your gauges when the lights are on. That will allow you to reduce the voltage, thus dimming the dash lights. You can buy these at RadioShack.

The tint is a good idea, I tried to lower the voltage but they are led lights in the gauges and they just go off basically. Also Does it sound there is close to a 600 lift cam in the car..:smile: This is why i won;t go back to the aftermarket ecu...

Cool Norbs! Thanks for the vid. Hope to see more with driving while tracking WB

I take it you like the turbotweak stuff better huh?!?!?! Easier to tune? I am headed in that direction also.

The aftermarkets do have some advantages, like individual cyl control, and you can fine tune under racing conditions, but on the street I don;t see any big advantages anymore. I have been around many years with the dfi and classic fast stuff and they do work well, but you have to do alot of tuning. GM has spent alot in developing the stock ecu for basically emission reasons, but now Guys like Eric and Bob have taken it to whole new level with the wideband and custom a/f ratios.

So far i am very happy with the stock computer, but I haven;t raced it yet or dyno' but for drivabiity its working good so far.

Back