You can type here any text you want

TT Chip & MAF TRANS PRO

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

86Nick

Not your Grandpas' regal
Just wondering will a Turbo Tweak chip work with the MAF TRANS PRO if you run Mafless. Is there any other issues with this?

Yes it will run, but none of the extra features in the Pro will work like timing control, wideband control, etc. In other words, my chip will treat the MAF Pro like it's a MAF sensor. Also realize that you may have to do a lot of tuning yourself now (like any speed-density setup), since the MAF is gone.

TT Chip

Yes it will run, but none of the extra features in the Pro will work like timing control, wideband control, etc. In other words, my chip will treat the MAF Pro like it's a MAF sensor. Also realize that you may have to do a lot of tuning yourself now (like any speed-density setup), since the MAF is gone.

Cool, Thanks Eric. I love your chips. I'll probally go back to a regular setup, but for now I want to try something new.

The pro can do part-throttle AFR tracking, and boost control.

You can also run the Pro as a MAF Translator, if Speed Density is not you cup of tea.

Bob

Back