You can type here any text you want

TTA 10.16 run

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Jicaju

Jicaju
Enjoy, I sure did.:eek:
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TE7ULDddI5w&feature=user[/YOUTUBE]
Michael

Thanks 86brick. You know it funny I had to come to a different section of Turbo Buick to be told this.:rolleyes: But thats ok I KNOW.;) Car can go in the 9's but until I have the slip in my hand it went

1.44 60ft
4.19 330
6.52 1/8th
106.68 mph
8.49 1000
10.16 1/4 mile
135.06 mph

Well if someone is faster than you with a TTA by all means post up a timeslip and/or video. Until then long live the KING!:D

PS: Before anybody brings up Rob/Steve Crisafulli's TTA I think it's safe to say it's not exactly comparable considering it's a backhalf Outlaw 10.5 car with a twin turbo SBC;)

Keep in mind this is with TTA iron heads, and single 340 fuel pump with stock lines and stock ignition. (well with some help from Alkycontrol) Car is 3755 race weight.

Michael

Awesome pass Michael!:cool: You are officially the KING of the TTAs, how does it feel?:D Pretty close to a 9.9x pass as well..;)

For anybody wondering about the combination Michael posted the details in this thread in the TTA section~

http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/turbo-trans-am-tech/234478-1-4-mile-best-rock.html

Steve,

I am pretty sure Bill Sakes went 9s with his TTA about 10 years ago.
I am sure everyone remembers his car from the ATR marketing.
I think he had a stage 12 kit...LOL
He put that combination into a GTA and went low 9s:

Timeslip Details

Here is his e-mail if you have and questions:

TURBONER@AOL.COM

Steve,

I am pretty sure Bill Sakes went 9s with his TTA about 10 years ago.
I am sure everyone remembers his car from the ATR marketing.
I think he had a stage 12 kit...LOL
He put that combination into a GTA and went low 9s:

Timeslip Details

Here is his e-mail if you have and questions:

TURBONER@AOL.COM

I'm pretty sure his car did not have TTA heads. There is only so much that can be done with these heads. And this is a full weight, with working AC real TTA.

That was a killer run! Awesome car!:biggrin:
How in the freakshow did I miss this thread Posted way back?:eek:

I'm pretty sure his car did not have TTA heads. There is only so much that can be done with these heads. And this is a full weight, with working AC real TTA.

BTW I was not trying to take anything away from your accomplishments.

Back