You can type here any text you want

Tta#656

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

trading t/a

I'm Angry!!!!!
Car is a T-Top/Leather roller with 75,xxx miles: the following parts on or included in the transaction.

Global west SFC's welded in, Tubular LCA's and Panhard Bar, Walbro 340, TTA specific crossmember, TTA specific wiring harness, boost gauge and knock gauges on pillar, 3in flowmaster with 3in cat(was running cutout)! Currently there is a FMIC from an International truck, with piping included. ($4500)

The car currently has been converted to a non AC car, but have parts to go back. It needs paint but has no deep rust.

I may also include an ATR 3in DP, external ATR gate, and TTA headers for an additional cost , as well as the black GTA wheels with new rubber up front and M/T DR's out back...($900).

Prices are negotiable, car will be leaving my garage by DEC 31st one way or the other. PM me if interested.

Let me clarify this post cause I'm getting alot of emails and interest for something this car isn't...........

This car is an a/c delete roller. What I mean by that is that you can fit your 3.8 Buick Grand National Engine in there without having the expensive TTA headers or swapping to the FWD heads. It will come with the lower motor mounts to drop in the 3.8 into this Fbody. It'll have the TTA specific wiring harness to make the engine work. It'll also have the dash cluster to monitor the engine once it's in. I'm also including the TTA VSS with the car to get the tranny to send the correct signal to the electric speedo. It has tubular lca's, panhard bar, hot wired walbro 340, welded sfc's, boost gauge, knock gauge, stock ecm, rear gta wheels will have nitto drag radials, and will include the equipment to put the a/c back in should someone want to restore this car at a later date.......

This car is not a running car. The engine is sitting on the stand, the heads are on my bench..........

Thanx again guys!

Pete

TTT!

Car made it through the auction with no bids! Nice $48 wasted. Well it's back up here again. Contact me for info(please only if you're for real) If I have to deal with another yahoo I'm gonna go nuts......

Gotta love the EBAY relist scam. Relist and sell it and we'll refund your insertion fee! WTF!

Relist it and if it doesn't sell we screw you out of another $48. I need to think of something like this......

Again car is pretty close to complete. It needs an engine(complete) and Tranny(complete). Everything else to drop it in is provided......

Have a few interested but no cash in hand......

Tta

Hey boss just a suggestion why don't u post your best price to get rid of it rather than selling it as an auction style u might get a better response. Good luck.

Tried that on here and the other board before it went to ebay Thanx for the suggestion though.

Maybe it's just the Xmas crunch.

Back up again . My reserve was $4250 on EBAY. I'm now lowering my price to $4000 just come and get it. I want it gone. Work with me around the $4000 area and it's yours.

Pete

I'll throw in the headers and cross over for my original price of $4250.......

Need to move it fast and cash talks......

Pete

if your interested in any kind of trade i have cars, trucks ,parts call 203 605 4704 cash is tight but i have about 25 cars & trucks plus more parts than you can imagine. i'm in connecticut

I will include headers and crossover with the car for the original $4250 asking price........

Back