You can type here any text you want

TTA Doing 10's?!?!?!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Wont fit.

Anything can be made to work..

Tough thing.. dunno what to say.

Damnit well john said he can possibly get me the turbo elbow from the houston pipe, and limit is still in the process of building a 67 for me so. Im going to have to figure something out. I guess Im going to have to get some 3in stainless 304 tig weld& fabricate it.

what #'s do you think a stock block 20 over girdled with ported stock heads
PT61 with an S cover 4'' inlet, 3200 PTS converter ,50lb inj , cam , 70mm TB , accufab plenum RJC plate is good for in the 1/4 ?

2QUICK2B6 said:
what #'s do you think a stock block 20 over girdled with ported stock heads
PT61 with an S cover 4'' inlet, 3200 PTS converter ,50lb inj , cam , 70mm TB , accufab plenum RJC plate is good for in the 1/4 ?

maybe high 10's down to 13s....depends on the tune :eek:

only thing i thiunk you need is a stage right and larger turbo........my tta went 10.70 with less than you have

Grumpy said:
BlackRob91 said:
How does a transbrake work and isnt it reall hard on your car?! :confused:[/QUOT

it finds the weak link if there is one :rolleyes: :p

Dan, how well do you think the stock driveshaft and stock 9 bolt would hold up with a trans brake? I kind of considered getting one but I don't think I could afford to replace all the parts I'd probably end up braking with it.

Hey Razor get this 2 of my friends are ganging up on me haha, the one has a newer Cobra he supposedly stays next to the this car- the other one has a 99 Trans Am with nitrous that runs 11.7. Do you think my buick powered Fbody is capable of taking these guys.... ; )?!?!?!?!

On a decent tune you should run away from those guys. You should be down in the mid-low 11's easily.

Jason

Wow last night one of my friends with a Cobra got his ass handed to him by a Turbo Integra, I wouldnt of ever guessed that the Acura would have one, and Cobras arent slow!!!!! Now the kid wants a piece of my TTA.... ; )

I weighed mine today, with me in it the car weighed 3604....I weigh right over 200 pounds and the scales are certified within 10 lbs here :)

You dont mean the scales at Beech Bend that everyone two weeks ago was complaining about reading too little. ;)

Razor said:
You dont mean the scales at Beech Bend that everyone two weeks ago was complaining about reading too little. ;)

no, I just got this car saturday and got it weighed wednesday....I live about two hours or more away from beech bend

F Body Weight

I know my car is not a TTA, but they are very similar. I have a factory A/C delete, small 10.5 brakes,alum. heads, fiberglass hood and small light weight starter. For the offset, i have a J&W Flywheel, a th400, 3 1/2 steel driveline, RJC girdle and head clamps ,SSM frame connectors ,T tops, PTE FMIC,3.5 custem DP to a 4" Muflex exhaust. With 1/2 a tank of 116 VP on local scales, it weighed 3380lbs and i weigh 180 soaking wet! so race weight is 3560lbs. I believe a 10 point cage and ford 9'' is going to add 100lbs.

Alan

Back