You can type here any text you want

TTA grab bag

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

TT/Ameasap

The White Blur
Here is the grab bag. It all goes together and it weighs about 10-12lbs. Full of factory nuts ,bolts,brackets,gaskets,engine parts,and all kinds of other TTA stuff. First $30+ shipping takes it.

P1010035.jpg

I'll take it. send me a PM with $$ shipped to 33702

Cheers

Dan, you don't need more junk ... let Julio have it sit for a couple of years to collect dust :biggrin:

Happy New Year guys!

I know I know :p I am actually cleaning out of stuff :cool: AND I really don't "need" anymore!! I am really concentrating on the Mazda!! If I don't like it it looks like a Shelby Mustang is in my future :biggrin: change is good !! Julio better have a wild New Years eve night planned!! Ill be there :eek:

There wasn't any head studs in there was there?

You would have gotten those a long time ago! Tom is really dropping the ball on this one. I leave messages with the receptionist and never get a return call:mad: What are we going on now......3months or more??

You would have gotten those a long time ago! Tom is really dropping the ball on this one. I leave messages with the receptionist and never get a return call:mad: What are we going on now......3months or more??

See what you can do Bo as I really need them. Do you want me to call and rattle his chain?

Rattle the cage!

That would be great! Tell him you bought the heads and you need those studs now!!!:biggrin:

Cant you just order arp head bolts from summit? I believe i have a box with the lengths for the TTA, and the stock set from a car about 8 years ago

BW

Brian, is there any way you could help out Rusynail and get him those part#'s?

If we can get them elswere, I would call Champion and demand my money back. They have dropped the ball IMO. :mad:

Brian, is there any way you could help out Rusynail and get him those part#'s?

If we can get them elswere, I would call Champion and demand my money back. They have dropped the ball IMO. :mad:

There are no part #'s associated with the ARP head bolts but these are the sizes you need to order.
These are all 7/16 bolts with 14 threads per inch. (remember to get the correct matching washers as well)
4 bolts 4 1/2 inches long
4 bolts 3 1/2 inches long
8 bolts 2 3/8 inches long

Torque to 25fp then 50 then 80. Wait a full day back off and re-torque to 80fp.

I got my last set from hillcofasteners.com great guys to deal with for any ARP stuff you will need ...

don't just call ARP :rolleyes: in case you didn't know they SELL that kind of stuff :eek:

"them" to me was ARP NOT Champion :p ARP will get ya anything you want:cool:

"them" to me was ARP NOT Champion :p ARP will get ya anything you want:cool:

Thats what im saying. ARP reps are beyond dumb:redface: I called them 2 or 3 times and wish I had those minutes back from my life:rolleyes:

Champion's turn around was 1 week for the heads.

I checked my tta arp box, like Jan said, there is no identification label on the box, it just shows nothing.
The bolts are close to what Jan showed, 4 1/2 a little less than 3 1/2 and a little less than 2 1/2

Now the question is.... Bo did you say studs or bolts? I wasnt aware you could run studs because of the header clearance? Its been awhile for me...

BW

Back