You can type here any text you want

TTA on Horsepower TV

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

coolguywalt

Did anyone else see the TTA on HP TV this morning? It was right when they were talking about the Firebird being 5 months after the Camaro. Only lasted like 5 seconds, but the fact remains, it was shown on TV!

No, however, it will be on tomorrow morning on Spike at 10:00 AM so hopefully I can find a blank tape.

I saw it. Pretty cool but they didnt give us any recognition. It was about 2 minutes into the show.

Jason

I'll see if I can record it tomorrow. Biggest problem with the TTA is the real Pontiac guys hate it because of the Buick turbo six. So being it's the bastard child of Pontiac they never seem to want to plug it much as the Pontiac guys will send in nasty e-mails to the show! :rolleyes:

I saw it on the tube too.
Just wish I had a tape in ready to record, and I knew it was going to be on!
Still though, it was a highlight for the day! Uh, until I went out to the garage and saw the real deal! :biggrin:
The car looked good coming around that turn.

George :cool:

George, any plans on being in LA mid May? I will be in Long Beach from May 7th until May 16th or so .... Texas L..... visit?

Hi Jan!
Ya, I can probably make it out there then.
All you have to say is Texas L! Ha!
Remind me as time draws near.

Have a good one,

George :cool:

Back