You can type here any text you want

TTA rims - backspacing?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

b4black

Anybody know the backspacing on the 80/81 Turbo TA wheels? I keep seeing them for sale and was considering putting them on a Regal since they are 15x8's. I'm guessing it's 4.5" which is a little too much.

I will go out in my shed and measure the backspacing on mine today and let you know what it is. I had one of them on the front of my GN and it fit with no rubbing but not sure about the rear. I will let you know this afternoon.

Yupper!

I measured mine of my Turbo T/A and they are 4.5" backspacing, so you were right.

THANKS! :)

My 15x7's with 4.5" BS rub in front a little with 235/60's.

I just checked and the he stock TTA tire is only a 225/70 so they should work front and back. I wonder if they would look good on a Regal???????

Originally posted by b4black
I wonder if they would look good on a Regal???????

Only 1 way to find out! :) . I think if you get a set and clean them up, it will look good on your Buick. Are you getting the gold or silver T/A wheels? I have seen them chrome plated and they look even nicer than the painted style.

Back