You can type here any text you want

TTA Roller Parts Car Only - Feedback Needed

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

David Husek

Turbo Buick Performance

TTA
ROLLER PARTS CAR ONLY!!!
Click here for more pictures
I need to decide if maybe I should sell it as a roller parts car only. I could use some feedback if anyone would be interested in purchasing it this way. It will have no motor and transmission and some other small items. It is a complete good running car right now. I have too many cars right now and need to move a few soon. It can only be sold as a PARTS ROLLER ONLY. All the TTA specific parts are there...

PLEASE NO PRIVATE MESSAGES ASKING FOR PARTS,
I WILL NOT ANSWER THEM.

PM or Email me any serious offers with your phone number for the roller and I will give you more info on it. Remember it is a roller for parts only. Important you understand this in making your offer. It would make a great drag car. Don't hack up your Turbo Trans Am. Thanks for any input and/or offers on this car in advance.....

SERIOUS INTEREST ONLY PLEASE!!!!!!!
No Time For BS​

No title? No way.

Why not.. its worth 100 bucks at least ;)

Not having a price alters perception. Sometimes titles get crap attached to them like child support or??? making them no longer clean or cleanable for 18 years :redface:

Looks like a nice car but sold as a parts only car raises red flags right out of the gate. Now if it's a roller w/ tittle that's a different story. Post up as you have interest to which it is???

Why not.. its worth 100 bucks at least ;)

Not having a price alters perception. Sometimes titles get crap attached to them like child support or??? making them no longer clean or cleanable for 18 years :redface:

Don't get me wrong.....I'd give $100 bucks for it, but I'd still be doing some research ahead of time. I just simply don't do business that way. :)

I agree.. that is why documentation is so important. If the seller doesnt provide total documentation, then it is up to you to make sure of the vehicle's legality issues. This of course is work on your part and reflects a lower paying price on the vehicle no?

I agree.. that is why documentation is so important. If the seller doesnt provide total documentation, then it is up to you to make sure of the vehicle's legality issues. This of course is work on your part and reflects a lower paying price on the vehicle no?

Yes sir :biggrin: agreed totally

Been looking for one that needs work, maybe with no motor and trans. Something "cheap" to mess with since I don't want to beat up mine. But it would be nice to have a title with it. ;)

did I miss something in translation?

nothing but crickets !!! oh well .. someday I might have a TTA :eek: :p oh ya forgot to ask AGAIN :rolleyes: ... sooo what are ya goin to get for $5k in parts with NO motor or trans??? I may have to adjust my prices:eek:

nothing but crickets !!! oh well .. someday I might have a TTA :eek: :p oh ya forgot to ask AGAIN :rolleyes: ... sooo what are ya goin to get for $5k in parts with NO motor or trans??? I may have to adjust my prices:eek:

Car is bought with title & drive trane. Sometimes you just have to ask what would it cost?:eek: :cool:

Car is bought with title & drive trane. Sometimes you just have to ask what would it cost?:eek: :cool:

ok got my glasses out and in the first post he said "It will have no motor and transmission " :confused: ... I was "asking" what a car like this with no eng or trans can be parted out for $5k... ahhhh winter is still around ..got more today so I guess all the winter drama can continue :eek: :biggrin:

Back