TTA value question

8bud

GIGANTIC Member
I know of a car that has about 75,000 miles, leather & T-tops. Guy parked the car about three years ago with a bad knock. Obviously needs motor work and all of the other things from sitting for three years. What's a good price for this car?

if the car is really really nice and needs motor work 8500???
if its a pos and needs work 3000.00

i hope the interior is nice, and the paint is in nice shape--they tend to get pricey-

what does he want for it?
wanner@kc.rr.com

When he first parked it (with the engine knock) the car was in really nice shape. At that time he wanted $10k. It has been sitting now for around 3 or 4 years in his back yard. Interior was nice- I'm guessing paint is probably shot. I saw his wife the other day and she said to come over and get it out of her yard. I know the guy is gonna want good money for it cuz he knows what he has. When I get a chance to drive over there I will find out. If it's around 3k, you will see it at the bottom of my posts.:D If it's more, I will probably put it on here for him.

if its been sittin out in the elements for 3 years the interior may not be that nice anymore:eek:

Cars that sit for a long time tend to have **** loads of bugs and alot of times can nickle and dime you to death. My car had 92k on it when I bought it, rips in drivers seat and wear on pass seat, other than that interior is nice. Has original paint with few small chips but has good deal of spyder web cracks in the paint, especially on the spoiler. The paint does looks pretty nice from only a few feet away, you have to get really up on it to see the spyder webbing. The car ran and drove out really nice and every thing worked good. I paid $7000 for it.

HTH: Jason