You can type here any text you want

TTA with 15 miles on it!!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Grumpy said:
well I bought it to harass them and Buick owners :biggrin: I "believe" another TTA is heading down to southern Fl ... you have more than 1 :confused: :cool:

Yes I have 4 now :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: 17 miles, 1k, 3k, and 8k miles Can any body tell me how to find out which numbers they are? :confused: And also I am from north Florida right in the middle of Tallahassee and Jacksonville in a little town called Live Oak pop 32k there are also alot of GNX's around here!! ;) ;)

phillyturbosix said:
http://www.phs-online.com/ Will give you a nice kit on each car with the car number. Post what cars you have once you get them! :biggrin:

Thank's alot :cool: I will do that asap!! I will be sure to post them here as soon as I find out and also try and get some pics of them along with the other old junkers ;) and maybe post them up here too before too long! :biggrin:

P.S. is all I have to do is order the info kit for each car and it will give the # also?

Yes.. give them the vin on each car and your credit card number and you'll get a little kit for each car with a letter stating the car number like the one I got below..

TTA_LETTER396.jpg

phillyturbosix said:
Yes.. give them the vin on each car and your credit card number and you'll get a little kit for each car with a letter stating the car number like the one I got below..

TTA_LETTER396.jpg

AWESOME THANK'S!!!!!!! :cool: :cool: I'll let you know as soon as I get them.

I'm always tellin guys to get their car number to find my sister car! I found 395 on eBay last year but who knows where 397 is! Maybe you have it! :D

vanman1120 said:
I paid 35k for it, it's a 1 owner car the guy bought it new off of the showroom floor and it's been in climate controlled storage ever since and he's cranked it and changed the fluids regularly so it's not siezed up or anything, it also still has the original battery and lugs unlike the one on ebay, it's a 10 out of 10 as it should be!! :) What do you think did I get a good deal or did I pay too much? I obviously didn't get it to drive either I have a few other ones to drive! :cool:

Guess I did alright on mine guys, the 15 mile car on Ebay just ended at $39,200! :cool: :cool: I don't think 2 miles is worth $4,200, so I think I made out O.K. :biggrin:

Back