ttaowner aka James...I dont have enough thumbs...

C

coach

Big thumbs up to James. He pays to support the board, so I'm posting here. He is a one man show. He does his absolute best to make sure you are happy. He has gone over and above to get me what I have needed in the past, and he is first when I'm looking for something used. He found me whatever I needed on my recent trip to Conn. He delivered me parts earlier this summer in Norwalk, by surprise I might add. He has just about anything you could ever want. Dont wait for him to list it...PM him and ask. I saw EVERYTHING in his 2 buildings I would need to build my future project.;)

I will say this again for people who read slow..."He is a one man show." He answered his phone 4 times or more in the 1 hour I was at his shop. Now imagine that all day long. If you dont hear back from him...give it time. If your to impatient...and have to have it 10 min after you hang up the phone...tough s%$t! It doesnt work that way.:p

HUGE THUMBS UP!!!!!!

Thanks James.

Donnie:D

Who is this JAMES:p..

look familiar???? someone we know showed me this over the summer at the track
IMG_8375.jpg

thank you for the kind words donnie!!!! i appreciate it !! good to see you again :)