ttt

blue wire? you sure? i would think it would be the green wire, green is the color of grass, and grass cant hurt you. DO NOT CUT THE RED WIRE! RED = FIRE/BOOM!

Kirk - "Scottie, you've got to.......get....those engines......back on line now."

Scottie - "I cont coptain. The dylithium crystals are completely dead. Mother of God, it'll take at least 10 hours."

Kirk - "You've got.........15 minutes"

Scottie - "Ok".

Moral of the story - Scottie was the biggest sandbagger in Star Fleet.

Originally posted by bandwidthpolice
Kirk - "Scottie, you've got to.......get....those engines......back on line now."

Scottie - "I cont coptain. The dylithium crystals are completely dead. Mother of God, it'll take at least 10 hours."

Kirk - "You've got.........15 minutes"

Scottie - "Ok".

Moral of the story - Scottie was the biggest sandbagger in Star Fleet.

LMAO!!!!

You have to cut the red wire to stop the boom. If the red wire isn't cut life on Earth as we know it will end!

You can't cut the red wire, it's a collapsable circuit, and he would have thought of that. Ground the green wire and connect blue to red, So Simple!!

LOL

you guys are so silly, I actually thought I was posting this due to the dp/turbo/header thread
but yes i will cut the red wire...........:D :D :D :D
steve chambers

I sware..........if if they make me move one time.............I'm going to set the building on fire.

just when I think Im done.....

Just when i think Im done, they pull me back in.........(complete with arm movements, and stressed facial expressions)
You're pregnant? Does that mean I have to sell my car?
(this is why she kicked me out!!!!!!!)

If you connect the blue wire to the red wire you are sending an energy signal to the red wire.:eek: Boom. But it does sound a little to simple.:confused:

V8killer be careful someone is creeping up behind you. Don't let them take you back.:mad: You didn't like there remember.:(