You can type here any text you want

tubular a arms installed

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
WorkingDan, the best way to find out more in depth info is by going to Savitske Classic & Custom and read about them. Many of us lowered guys know who Marcus is (the owner of scandc) becuase he is a fantastic guy to talk with and G-Body suspension is his life! I really dont know if your set up would be beneficial to run a Howes upper BJ but I know the lower will help a lot. Basically, it is lifting the spinlde up 7/8" which will lower the car as well as get rid of bumpsteer by allowing the wheel to travel up and in. This keep the tire flat on the ground. The stock set up pretty much travels directly upward and while cornering, the wheel tends to want to run on the outer edge. Seriously though, give Marc a call, he'll talk you ear off and has a lot of great tips! Also may want to check out Welcome to Pro-Touring.com & G-Machines.com for many good things to read! -----jeremy

Thanks for the info Jeremy. I will have to check it out.

Does the ball joint angle look like that with the wheels on the ground. I do notice that the jacks are undering the a-arms.

dave

Does the ball joint angle look like that with the wheels on the ground. I do notice that the jacks are undering the a-arms.

dave

The jacks are on the frame. With the weight of the car on the a arms they straighten out.

Back