You can type here any text you want

Tune Session

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

JayLashua

Hi there, I'm looking for someone in the tampa-bay/sarasota area with a good scan tool and maybe even chip-burner that'd be intrested in doing a little tuning session.. my car doesnt seem that bad but theres definitely stuff that could be fixed with it.. i've got it running as good as I can without a scan tool, so if anyone around here doesnt mind, e-mail me! :D

I dont mind helping..but if your using a pre 86 ecm..I cant help..

If its a 7148 ecm like from an 86-87..no problemo..I have direct sca,a laptop, and can burn'em chips..

BTW..are you the guy that use to ports heads for DS?

Julio

hell man if i was *that* Jay, I wouldnt need tuning help ;)

I'm a different Jason ;P

It's all hooked up '87 style, 109 block, ecm etc.

If you want to setup some time or place to meet and tune let me know!

how did i know you would chime in on this thread julio:D BTW, are you going to the Largo show saturday? if you are and you have you cam sensor tool could you bring it? i need to use it to check my cam sensor. thanks:)

I'll be up to my elbows in alligators with stuff I have to do this weekend..next weekend is Bristol..then i'll be free..email me..I'll be going to the track for the next slick tire teusday..your welcome to come and hang :)..and i'll see what ya needs..Also should be free the following weekend.

Cory..dont know bout tonite..Its my wife's granny Bday and I have to take her out to dinner $$$..so no car show for me..in other words..I cant get a kitchen pass tonite :)

Back