Tuners in Socal?

Nah....I only play for the home team.
Got my bald head from making too many high speed u-turns under the sheets while having fun with the ladies, bro':biggrin:

It's my policy to be nice to our elders.
It's the only chance we have at getting into their Will.
;)
When I die I'm leaving you my sheep & Harold they both have parallel intelligence lol

When I die I'm leaving you my sheep & Harold they both have parallel intelligence lol

Damn....
My wife is gonna be pissed.
I promised her that one day this would pay off....
What a dissapointment this inheritance is gonna be.:frown:

:biggrin:

LOL! Harold I think you & Ziggy ought to rent a room together & get it over with. Yes Ralph would be another good source for advise, Can't beat his chicken wings, But thanks for the recommendation.Please keep the posts coming life has been dull lately & the forum is way overdue for a good slam fest. Lou

id like to keep the party going but then we will wake up old man river and ILL be the one getting the vacation trips :mad:
harolds a ok tuner our friendship is pretty good i do all the dirty work(hard labor) and then he comes in and scratches his butt,pokes his nose and adjusts a few things here and there....its like were meant to be:D

Been out of the Buick scene for awhile. Just wondering, what are the best GN tuner shops in Socal these days? Preferably one that has a dyno for tuning.
I use Lou's automotive for all my Buick upgrades, repairs and service.
one stop shop, one man operation you can't ask for more attention to detail and yes he has a very accurate butt dyno that's calibrated by years of experience. :cool:

And FWIW, Lou Czarnota is the best in the biz for tuning these things, and that's very fortunate for us, because there is no one that I know of with a dyno that as good as Lou is tuning (on turbo bricks). I know a few people with dynos, but none of them are turbo brick peeps. For just some pulls on a dyno by a reputable operator, Josh is hard to beat and Vaca in Downey has dyno days every last Saturday of every month, 3 pulls for $ 55. I or Mike Barnard and I will be heading there as soon as the Caddy is broken in. Maybe the end of this month, but most likely the end on next month when the weather is a little cooler, I hope. Let's all help keep uncle Lou in biz.

i agre with miggy sod down hear at hyetek in la puente is great with tuning he lets u know what ur car can do and has no problem xplainig it to you hes been in the turbo business for years he own 5 tr and breaks down the xplanation he has a dyno spot in whittier he can take it and tune it himself. i always hear great things about lous from this forum i suggest whatever one is closer so u can always get advice or take ur car 2 for help.

And FWIW, Lou Czarnota is the best in the biz for tuning these things, and that's very fortunate for us, because there is no one that I know of with a dyno that as good as Lou is tuning (on turbo bricks). I know a few people with dynos, but none of them are turbo brick peeps. For just some pulls on a dyno by a reputable operator, Josh is hard to beat and Vaca in Downey has dyno days every last Saturday of every month, 3 pulls for $ 55. I or Mike Barnard and I will be heading there as soon as the Caddy is broken in. Maybe the end of this month, but most likely the end on next month when the weather is a little cooler, I hope. Let's all help keep uncle Lou in biz.
Thanks Gary, I set a national record without a dyno on the back street behind my shop, Who's car ran any better than Brent's on a stock computer, My TT V/8 street car ran 9.02 155 & never seen a dyno. I'm not saying that I wouldn't of done better with a dyno. But what I am saying is that I done it MY SELF not paid someone else & then take the credit. You either have or you don't! 42 years of experience & thats all I have ever been is a mechanic I would love to add more to this but I better shut up.

thats all I have ever been is a mechanic

Not true. You're also one of my favorite public intellectuals as well as a good sh!t.

No lie - at Carlsbad back in the early 90's, Lou showed me how to turn my T-Type hood emblem 90 degrees. That "speed secret" picked up .5 second and a mile an hour! ;)

Favorite quote: "My kingdom for a converter."

Nice

Thanks Gary, I set a national record without a dyno on the back street behind my shop, Who's car ran any better than Brent's on a stock computer, My TT V/8 street car ran 9.02 155 & never seen a dyno. I'm not saying that I wouldn't of done better with a dyno. But what I am saying is that I done it MY SELF not paid someone else & then take the credit. You either have or you don't! 42 years of experience & thats all I have ever been is a mechanic I would love to add more to this but I better shut up.

THAT PRETTY MUCH SUMS IT UP NATIONAL RECORD HOLDER.....

Not true. You're also one of my favorite public intellectuals as well as a good sh!t.

No lie - at Carlsbad back in the early 90's, Lou showed me how to turn my T-Type hood emblem 90 degrees. That "speed secret" picked up .5 second and a mile an hour! ;)

Favorite quote: "My kingdom for a converter."
Mac your one of the main characters behind the sheep scandal that I had to endure for over a decade which I was completely innocent of. May you & Neal roast in hell for that.

Mac your one of the main characters behind the sheep scandal that I had to endure for over a decade which I was completely innocent of. May you & Neal roast in hell for that.

You're right, but Neal made me do it.

Still, you spend an awful lot of time over by the petting zoo at Bates Nut Farm every year.

What's up with that?