You can type here any text you want

Tuning service

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

jobberone

Need someone to tune car located in GA/SC area. Prefer someone who can dyno tune the vehicle. Sry if this has been posted before but I'm terrible with the search feature.

I don't know of any TR tuners in the Augusta/N. Augusta area. If you guys come across anybody, please post it in this thread.

Give Cal, Hartline performance a call. He's one of the best, if not the best. You maybe able to work out something w/him. Especially if there is more than one of you together. He normally does aftermarket eng. management, as he did my gen-7 way back. If nothing else he may be able to direct you to someone in the area because he's probably traveled for tuning in all the states!?

Sydwynder (Clint) is offering tuning services at Richard Clarks shop in Burlington North Carolina . It doesn't get any better than that !!! PM him for details , the thread is on about page seven in the turbo lounge . Sam

Back