You can type here any text you want

Tuning suggestions

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

turbocamino1

turboholic
TurboBuick.Com Supporter!
Trying to figure a good starting point regarding adding fuel % (through my 5.7 TT chip) for WOT. Fuel would be in support of these new mods and was running very well before...tuned W/B @ 10.5-10.8 Mods; 30 over; cam change from 204/214-430lift to 212/212-495 lift(flat cam) RPM will rise from 5400 to 5800 with new cam. ; fully ported heads form stock;ported intake and headers from stock. any suggestion appreciated. thanks

You can always send it back to TT and have him reburn it for your new combination. I'ld even jump up to the 6.1 while your at it since you have a wb.

i have a post started at his site ...he has suggested adding fuel and see... i know its relative to how much boost...so, i think i will crank it down a couple full turns on the controller and sneak up on it...it was set at 28 before and with all the port work i would suspect boost to drop down by default...and at the same time may still require some more fuel,maybe a touch more f/press too. wish me luck....i spent a bunch on this rebuild, thanks for your reply.

Back