Turbo Buick Car Show 2/22/15 in Broward

I'll be there sans Buick...Chris Hogeland is rebuilding my engine at this time but I'll be driving something fast just the same.

Should have about 4 Buicks rolling down from Palm Beach and meeting one on the way down. Looking forward to Sunday.

Regards,
Shev

I live in the pembroke Pines area and I'm in need of a roof for my TType or a really good body guy please help

Call Miguel (HOT ROD-GN), Torpon Srping by clearwater.
cell 413-386-6420

He is well known, and moved from CT to FL. He will be painting my car when I eventually move.

Sweet, we have like 13+ confirmed turbo Buicks and 1 Syclone. I also invited some mustang people and 1 corvette guy.

So no hooters....this is taking place at DD on University, south of Griffin, just making sure.

image.jpg
10 TR's in this picture, and NO SNOW!!!

It was great meet, I enjoyed the cruise down and back. Good to see some new faces and some familiar ones that we have not seen in some time. Thanks Adam for hosting this and coordinating.

Regards,
Shev

It was great meet, I enjoyed the cruise down and back. Good to see some new faces and some familiar ones that we have not seen in some time. Thanks Adam for hosting this and coordinating.

Regards,
Shev

Thanks Shev. I will talk to Hooters next week on hosting us in March. I will keep everyone posted.