Turbo Buick for sale in Jersey $4500

PhilthMonger

1984 Buick Regal with 1987 Grand National drivetrain. Runs and drives excellent. Motor was recently freshened up with all new seals, gaskets, sensors, etc....new Precision Turbo (PT52), Racetronics 57lb. injectors, dual exhaust with ATR downpipe and external wastegate. Precision remote mount oil filter housing, new radiator, racetronix dual slimline fans. New rear aluminum drums and brakes, with billet custom spacers in back to run TTA wheels. wheels painted black with brand new Kumho tires. Bilstein shocks with eibach springs on all 4 corners. PTE custom chip to run 17psi on pump gas. Pat's Performance torque converter with 3000 rpm stall. Level 10 rebuilt transmission. external trans cooler. Posi rear, all fluids changed in last year.

car is in excellent mechanical condition. I proceeded to remove the drivetrain and freshen everything up as I saw fit. when changing the rear main seal with a neoprene, I noticed the motor had clevite bearings in it....must've been rebuilt at some point. Compression is 150+psi in all six cylinders. As mentioned before, most engine electronics have been replaced including the coilpack, cam sensor, crank sensor, ecu, PTE chip, plugs, wires, o2 sensor, knock sensor. Also new timing chain, Cloyes double roller and a new high volume oil pump and housing. All new front end, including tie rods, tie rod ends, all ball joints, new suspension (bilstein/eibach combo). I have driven the car for over a year now and it is very reliable. Paint is not original, it is a black with a cherry flip to it, very dark cherry that looks black at night. It was a decent respray, but is showing it's age. the car is still very presentable and I still get compliments on it. there are minor rust bubble coming up here and there, but there is NO ROT and is a very solid car. True mileage of the vehicle is unknown. The title is however clear, is not marked tmu or salvage. I am tempted to part the car out only if there is a buyer for the chassis. once it is gone, the drivetrain can be sold. it's a shame to take apart a perfectly running car, however if I can get rid of the car before winter I will do so. if not, into storage it goes. I can be reached at gtisrot@yahoo.com, I can send pics only to serious buyers only. please no tire kickers or window lickers. thanks

for those who have inquired about the drivetrain, noone has committed to the chassis yet. when I say chassis, I mean the entire car w/ tta wheels, full suspension (bilstein/eibach), posi rear, dual exhaust, full interior, etc. basically everything but the motor and trans. wiring and ecu will remain intact, $2000. will sell motor and trans w/ turbo and injectors for $2500...including big ATR downpipe and cat and 3000rpm torque converter w/ all accessories ready to drop in. without turbo and injectors $2000.

Do i understand, u intend to sell as a running vehicle,preferred.
but will part, if a buyer is found for chassis?

If so, I will check w/ my son to see if he is interested, either option.

Thanks

Can you send me pics of the car, as many as you got...all angles and what not. Will be on the East Coast in a few weeks, hell might drive it back to the West Coast if I like what I see....

Los

delatorrecarlos1@yahoo.com