turbo century parts

usetaboost

SAY CAR RAMROD!!
There's one at a local yard. If you need anything speak up. I'm willing to grab small items on my dime. Bigger stuff that requires more cash I will need it up front. I will look over the car witha fine tooth comb so I know what's good. I didn't see much rust on the car. The car is a two door with buckets and floor shift, THe seats need recovered. The radio and dash bezels aren't that great. THe steering wheel is missing. Center console is there but is missing shifter handle and lid. I would have already grabbed the rear spoiler but I couldn't get the trunk open. That can be fixed with a hammer;) Dash cluster is still there also I believe. Steering column is there but no wheel. Lots of good parts on this car though. Would have been an easy restore. Its that dark red color with matching interior. Let me know guys-SOON

I could always use another crank?

A.j.

Sorry guys but I'm not pulling the motor. This place is a hole and I would never trust buying a motor from this place. Especially when they told me 150 bucks for it and it's basically nothing more than a long block with brackets at this point. The intake is still on it surprisingly. I have no way of getting under this car just so you guys know. THey have nothing up on stands. It blows. center console and shifter and plate is still there though.

Could some please post a pix of a PEVR , I need one for my '79, but don't know what it looks like.

I'm looking for a pass side front fender, also check to see if has a aluminum core support. Where in Iowa are you cause I could pick up. Let me know.
Starc

!st post here, but I've been looking for a rear spoiler for over a year. Are you putting it on a car or just going to hold onto it?

I also could use the trunk lid, so dont use a hammer to open! Go through the back seat and use a long screwdriver to open!

if you could try to get it i really need one.

dmarx you have one on the manifold you have. i will have to copy your pic and circle the pevr valve.
I'll try to take it off with out breaking it. No promises though!
I'm looking for a pass side front fender, also check to see if has a aluminum core support. Where in Iowa are you cause I could pick up. Let me know.
Starc
I will check out the fender tomorrow. I'm calling dibs on the core support. The one on my car is a little mangled, that and this ones aluminum;)
!st post here, but I've been looking for a rear spoiler for over a year. Are you putting it on a car or just going to hold onto it?
I will do my best to get the spoiler. I'm kinda on limited time this week.
I also could use the trunk lid, so dont use a hammer to open! Go through the back seat and use a long screwdriver to open!
I'm in sioux city. If you are in the area let me know.
What's the condition of the dash, and are you willing to pull it?

The dash is kind of a tall order. Maybe. If you come up I can help you pull it.

what size wrench/socket do I need for the pevr valve?

BTW, if I run into any critters in this thing you guys are on your own. I don't do snakes!

what size wrench/socket do I need for the pevr valve?

BTW, if I run into any critters in this thing you guys are on your own. I don't do snakes!

i dont know what size wrench i dont have a pevr and i have been looking for one for ever. btw i dont blame you i would run if something comes out when i was working on a car.

If the dash is perfect, I might be able to arrange that. I have some vacation time at the end of the month. My situation is, my factory dash is shot, and it's '78 specific for a Regal. Centurys on the other hand got that style into the '80s. I have a nice factory black dash for a later car, but I'm weird and like the '78. Any way you could get me pics of it?

I will look at the dash a little closer tomorrow. It looked good though for the most part. This car also has a front aluminum bumper support and decent chrome bumper. Header panel, grille and other parts also useable. I'm probably gonna go out there a few more times this week. Anybody that wants a fairly large part may have to prepay for it if I start running out of money. The stuff is fairly priced but some of it is going for retail, and I still have to take the time to pull the stuff off. They won't help out at all there.