turbo century parts

check to see if has a aluminum core support.

All CTC's have alum. rad. supports. ;)

The plastic trim around the rear side windows (big piece) would be worth something, if good. It almost never is.

Are you planning on coming to Noble Jesse? That aluminum bumpre sounds like a good deal. How much is it?

I'm going back for the pevr valve, hobbs switches, chrome dash strip, and a few other small items. I looked at the fender today and it looks mostly rust free. It does have a few dents and dings on it that will have to be worked out. I ripped out the back seat to get to the trunk but that's all the farther I got. It took me 3 hours to wrestle the core support off so I called it a day.]

Kramer, Get ahold of me through pm a few weeks before you come through here. Sioux city is about an hour and a half from I80.

If anyone needs trim let me know soon. I plan on making one more trip and that will be it for a while. Not to sound like a meanie but if you aren't serious about getting these parts from me please don't ask me to get the stuff. This isn't about me making money. If it was I would sell the core support for 300 bucks and the spark box and distributor for something outlandish. If you guys pay me extra for anything, it will be for my time; that and I have to drive damn near a half hour to get there and pay a cover every time I walk in. Like I said, I have no problem helping out the guys that have centurys and need parts, just don't waste my time:)

I looked at the carb today. The fuel inlet is to the side, not straight out. I've never seen a turbo carb like that. Has anyone else?

I'm wondering how similar the bumpers are to my Regal . . . Mine are good enough to be rechromed, but that's gonna take some money.

If you could get a better look at that dash and possibly take some pics it'd be much appreciated. Then I could just go pull it myself if I can find the time before the car is gone.

Yeah dude I'd pull it for u but I just don't have the time to do it. i had to split the core support in 2 days just so i could get it done. fenders should come off easy now though;) I'll look at the dash real close next time I go out. You've seen my pics, my camera sucks ass but I'll take one if you really want it for matching color or whatever. Your car is a floor shift, right?

Not yet, but I've got the column, shifter, buckets, and console to convert it. Good call, I should bring a drill and get the console brackets too.