You can type here any text you want

turbo civic hatch

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

85 TR

well my brother was out racing his galant vr4 with a few dsm guys we know and they ran into a turbo'ed civic. the guy said he ran low 12s and was explaining to my bro how he had put a crv 2.0 engine in with a gsr head and had a t3t4 turbo bla bla bla well they happend to be at a gas station right down the street from my house so my brother called me and told me to bring the t-type out and run the guy .
Well i pull up and the guy in the pass seat says wow is that a gn? well to keep from explaning the whole hot air thing i just say yeah and ask him if he wants to run. after about ten minutes of more bs about his car he follows me and we catch the first light in front of the gas station at a slow roll when it turns green and both hit it , i spun pretty bad out of first and a little into second lifting a bit and he got about a car on me and then i got some traction and left him like he was standing still.well he never came back to the gas station to explain why all that money couldnt beat up on a buick . felt great

a little humbling or at least to me and my slow car another hatch with a b18 (GRS INTEGRA ) MOTOR AND A TURBO WAS RUNNING 112MPH at the track :eek: I know not close to most buicks but much faster than my car ? he only ran a 13.77 on that 112mph run so i guess it dosnt matter if make the hp, you gotta put it to the ground.

thanks for the comfort , i still own a buick :D and not a honda so thats a big plus

Back