Turbo Monte

thanks alot everybody for all the positive comments , i put my heart and soul into this car and i'm still working on it little by little :cool:

461707929_LcAjK-M-1.jpg

461708095_jGJND-M.jpg

13580694.jpg

[youtube]VZ3JY9J-PF0[/youtube]

Nice car, I like your attention to detail......... what happened to your old user name?

i like the factory grill better than the billet...its takes the monte style away from it. beautiful color thou.

Wow that was a nice ride! On your lights are they HID Sealed Beam kit that's plug and play? I believe I saw them at Kragens for somewhere in the $400 to $500 range if I remember correctly. How do you like them?

Wow that was a nice ride! On your lights are they HID Sealed Beam kit that's plug and play? I believe I saw them at Kragens for somewhere in the $400 to $500 range if I remember correctly. How do you like them?

yeah plug and play , i love those lights . they give the car a cleaner look and of course the lights are much brighter...

i still have the factory grill for the car , i like it either way it's just the billet grill is different . you don't see alot of monte carlos that year with a billet grill.

beautiful cars, and amazing photos, good job on both!!! The women are a different story... i feel like i caught the herpe-gono-syphil-AIDS just from looking at them. I guess if you're into the "stripper-at-the-airport-strip-club-who-turns-tricks-on-the-weekend-and-has-3-kids-with-the-stretchmarks-and-saggy-boobs-to-prove-it" look then they're right up your alley. not for me though.:biggrin:

Seriously though, that monte is impressive... looks awesome from every angle. If the magazines dont want to put you in em, thats their mistake.