Turbo Regal Picture Thread

Mygrandnational.jpg
[/IMG]

Pic post

I may as well add mine here. I dont know why I didnt do it a lot sooner:redface:

Attachments

• T type 002.jpg
    T type 002.jpg
    126.2 KB · Views: 1,769
  • T type 005.jpg
    T type 005.jpg
    125.8 KB · Views: 1,752
Thought I would put up a pic of the street beater... A lil rusty, but this is actually an 83 T with 87 updates... the body, doors, hood, fenders, deck lid, and quarters are the original paint... the spoiler and header panel were rattle canned in an attempt to match.. :rolleyes:

Attachments

• Picture 005.jpg
    Picture 005.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 1,646
Thought I would put up a pic of the street beater... A lil rusty, but this is actually an 83 T with 87 updates... the body, doors, hood, fenders, deck lid, and quarters are the original paint... the spoiler and header panel were rattle canned in an attempt to match.. :rolleyes:

Nice ! more pics ??

Here is my Silver bullet!

Attachments

• T-Type@Buick Race 2007.jpg 2.JPG
    T-Type@Buick Race 2007.jpg 2.JPG
    60.3 KB · Views: 1,560
Maggie is HOT!Actually all these rides are BAAAAD AAASS!It's nice to see them all Personalized!

Maggie is HOT!Actually all these rides are BAAAAD AAASS!It's nice to see them all Personalized!

Thanks alot bro. But I must say.. Your car parked in my garage would def. make my life better. Your car is clean as hell.

Yeah I agree with you, Pretty much any Turbo Regal thats a clean example (like yours) is a beautiful thing.

Cool thanx ! What's the rear tire/wheel combination & b.s. ?

No problem, the rear weld pro stars are 15 X 10 with 5.5" of BS. The frame is notched, and the tires are 325 / 50 / 15 MT Drag Radials... :eek:

They are for looks only, the car doesn't make enough powa to need them :rolleyes:

No problem, the rear weld pro stars are 15 X 10 with 5.5" of BS. The frame is notched, and the tires are 325 / 50 / 15 MT Drag Radials... :eek:

They are for looks only, the car doesn't make enough powa to need them :rolleyes:

That's the stance I'm seeking, once again thanx 4 sharing !

Cliff that looks sick, I would like to do that to both of my piles.