You can type here any text you want

Turbobuick.com stickers?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

1LowLeSabre

Have there ever been any of these made? If so I would like a couple to put on my T. If not, has this ever been discussed?

Sounds like a good idea. Id be in for a couple for the garage or squad car...;)

I thought about this a long time ago. I thought a round sticker, not too big, with logo and gn, but there could be different ones, like 12 sec club, 11 sec club, 10 sec club, etc, but you would have to show a timeslip to get one, and get a new one as you got faster.

stickers

Why do they do a donation thing and get a free sticker? thats sounds good and help keep the forum going too.

I thought about this a long time ago. I thought a round sticker, not too big, with logo and gn, but there could be different ones, like 12 sec club, 11 sec club, 10 sec club, etc, but you would have to show a timeslip to get one, and get a new one as you got faster.

I like it.:)

The closest 1/4 track to me is Memphis. But I would love to promot the site. Maybe I could get a cop to clock me and I could show the ticket?

i would like this as a sticker

Attachments

• header_left (Small).jpg
    header_left (Small).jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 285
I'm liking the round sticker idea with 8,9,10,11 sec club with the power 6 emblem. Not sure many guys would want to place a standard sized sticker on their car.

I've done more advertising for this site over the years.... :eek: :biggrin:

Had these made up with the original board colors if anyone can remmber that far back. :cool:

Kevin, BFH, made them in decals around 2000 or so.

Got an S I can add to them too if I want. :p ;)

The BPG has a round sticker for their membership perhaps something that size would be appropriate. :cool:

DSC01084.jpg

This goes way back, just took this pic and it is still in perfect shape.

Attachments

• tbsticker.jpg
    tbsticker.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 194
I would be interested in a couple for the car and truck. I like the turbobuick.com logo on the home page.

Back