turbo'ed rally cars eat it FUN!

It's all good and fun until you flip and roll your rally car :eek: :biggrin:

Thanks I sent that to my friend from France.
He use to do some novice rally stuff.

Im still saving my pennies to goto the FINLAND race some day. Finland is the race which has the most jumps and biggest jumps of the entire circut. :cool: WRC is unreal to watch, and thats today's racing. Imagin the GROUP B racing back in the 80's. See if you can find a GROUP B race where 1 spectator isn't killed. Group b was notorious for spectator deaths, because there was no rules on boundries. You could get as close as you want, at your own risk of course. But after 100's died during the years of rally in group b, they banned those cars and they set up boundries for the spectator. When they stopped racing group b the car where hitting well over 500hp with 4wd. MAN i wish i could have seen just one group b race in real life.

darkside

XxDarkSidexX said:
Im still saving my pennies to goto the FINLAND race some day. Finland is the race which has the most jumps and biggest jumps of the entire circut. :cool: WRC is unreal to watch, and thats today's racing. Imagin the GROUP B racing back in the 80's. See if you can find a GROUP B race where 1 spectator isn't killed. Group b was notorious for spectator deaths, because there was no rules on boundries. You could get as close as you want, at your own risk of course. But after 100's died during the years of rally in group b, they banned those cars and they set up boundries for the spectator. When they stopped racing group b the car where hitting well over 500hp with 4wd. MAN i wish i could have seen just one group b race in real life.

darkside

Finland is on my list of Rally's to go to also. Had a chance to go to the Sweden rally this year. I believe its the second fastest rally on the circuit behind Finland. Imagine that its also in snow and there averaging close to 100mph throughout the stages. Its also fairly cheap to fly out there at that time. Was able to get round trip tickets from San Diego to Stockholm for ~500. Some of the stages can get really cold though.

Went with a group tour called rallytravels www.rallytravels.com. Great people.