Turbolou/ lou czarnota

slickj52003

:D Lou Does it again.I can only speak volumes of the knowledge and forthrightness of Lou and his dealings with me and my car.I had thoughts of quick fix remedies which would have led me into a hole bigger than the one I was in but Lou straightened me and my car out and she's running like a scalded dog.Had to test her out a couple times and I can tell you I was amazed by the improvement.Lou you are too modest; You have a gift.Hope you are able to share it with others.I drove 2 HRS to get to his shop and it was worth it.Thanks Lou I hope your still turning wrenches when I get back.

Thanks, It was a pleasure doing business with you. I hope you get back safely from your tour of duty. Soldiers like yourself are the heroes & help make this country safe. I do intend to turn wrench's as long as possible. Look me up when you get back. Regards Lou

Lou is a cheat and a thief!! That old fart seduced my girlfriend!! Shes all about Z06 this and Z06 that.. Damn you Lou...

Lou is a cheat and a thief!! That old fart seduced my girlfriend!! Shes all about Z06 this and Z06 that.. Damn you Lou...
Further more she said she wanted a man instead of a boy & then threw herself at me. The woman is relentless, The only other time I have felt more violated is when I did business with mean chicken !

Flaco's girlfried is a sheep??????

Whodathunkit?

Then again, Lou did tell me he wanted sheepskin "seatcovers"...........:rolleyes: