Twin Turbo Buick 350 in Regal?

sean Buick 76

Buick nut to the bone
Thought I would see what you all think about using a twin turbo Buick 350 in a Regal for a street/strip car. I have a 78 Skyhawk that I was going to use for the twins but thinking a Regal may be a better platform. I have a bunch of these 350 cars and they run amazing, cant wait to boost one, since I got into the 12s with a 150 shot and a 3900 pound Buick.

I have 18 Buick 350s ranging from stock runners to rebuilt with forged pistons, custom rods, and ported heads. Recently I had a 350 built at 8.3:1 compression to run some boost, and was pleased it made 398 hp and 426 ft/tq before the boost. I had Burton Machine make me a single plane intake as well, and it is set up for multiport fuel injection so I'll be running a megasquirt setup tuned off my laptop.

Burton Machine is building TT kits for the Buick 350, I'm considering taking him a Regal so he can build me a kit to fit the car, then cage and tub it. Mine would be intercooled, and hopefully tube headers to the turbos.

New20Kit20Online.jpg

This is Mark Burton's car:
Twins2.jpg

YouTube - Twin Turbo Buick 350 Skylark Cruising

2800 pound Skylark with the twin turbos:
YouTube - Twin Turbo Buick 350 Skylark Part 2

What do you all think about using a Buick 350 since its pretty much a V6 with 2 more cyl? I'm aiming at about 800 streetable hp.

Nice!!!

I moved this to the V8 Turbo Forum!

Cool, thanks for moving it, didnt see this section...

Should be fun and stay ALL BUICK, and V8 turbo.:biggrin: I've swapped in NA Buick 350s into regals without issue so it should be pretty straightforward.

Let me know what you think?