Twin Turbo V8 GN

Sweet car. The gear change should be no big deal for the new buyer. GLWS!

I sold this car 3 years ago to a guy in Vegas, at the time had the original paint, and can testify to the solid rust-free body, and at the time a great running drive train.
She looks beautiful with the new paint, and detailing under the hood.

Best of luck

Attachments

• DSCF0004.jpg
    DSCF0004.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 1,578
I don't always agree with his politics, but Viper is as straight up as they come about his cars.

Good Luck with the sale, very very nice car!!!

Thanks guys.

Yes Turbogta1 this is the car that went to Vegas.
Have since painted car, straightened out the Fiberglas hood, new low pressure hood shocks, added coil overs front and rear, BMR anti roll bar, exhaust work, hooked up GNX style dash, double flow aluminum radiator, new dual Flex-a-lite Fans, polished and detailed engine compartment, went through brakes added largest made for a 9 inch Ford and new brake cylinders, added braided lines to feed oil to turbos, replaced seeping fuel lines, re-worked line lock hookup. new front rims, rear rims, M/T radials, Moroso front tires, new 5 point harness, shift light, new K&N filters, tinted the windows, lenses, new window felts, trunk seal, painted window trim, new manual master (Willwood style) brake cylinder, etc.

You guys know the drill, your never done.

Twins...

If i don't have my own twins this one is gone, very nice toy and refutable hands behind the build. This one can be tamed slightly for street/strip duty. What an ultimate set up.

GN sale

Hype,
Its still for sale, have had several partial trade offers and an offer from California that seems to be serious but you never know.
As long as I still have it, the car is for sale.

Thanks.

Sent you a PM on here and message on racingjunk. Let me know if you still have this car for sale?