You can type here any text you want

Two kills within ten minutes

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

JimP

I was driving home after the late afternoon shift. It was very cool about 4 degrees celcius, great turbo weather.

First victim an Infinity G35 coupe. HE took off like mad for a couple of lights while I just drove along casually. I'm not sure what this guy was thinking but I finally bit and went along, result was obvious. GN by about 15 cars. next light the guy was fiddling with his GPS probably trying to figure out another way home without traffic lights so we don't line up again.

Now, about 5 minutes away from home, I get passed (ricer style) by a Jeep SRT8. I pass my turn off and go out of my way to get beside him at a light. First light he doesn't bite which left me surprised after his ricer fly by. Two stop lights later I pull up beside him again. This time he nails it, and I'll admit it launched really well. I respond by rolling into the throttle and pull a few car lengths before easing up. I'm pretty sure he was first in line at the dealership in the morning complaining about being beat by an old black car.

I love my GN too bad it goes into storage soon.

Good kills, I never had a chance at a SRT-8 jeep yet but did get to run a SRT-10 truck they sound good .

Good kill.

My stock turbo car owned a Jeep SRT-8 as well. I think they are a lil overrated :biggrin:

Back